Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LET US SPRAY


I may be too busy to write entries between and on my travels but this ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTE-LY can't wait. In fact, as I write, my masseuse is waiting for me in my living room.
HEARD AT LUNCH:
As we all know, a second wife or a mistress has to try harder particularly if the man left his family for her. However, I wonder if the use chemical weapons count in this effort to maintain the status whose quo did not belong to you to begin with.
The lunch patola vine at Andok's tells me that a socialite from a prominent Philippine family (family NAME is associated with jewellery) who also ALLEGEDLY STOLE a 20,000 HKD VERSACE gown from a press rack in Hong Kong (that's YET ANOTHER STORY) sprayed pepper spray on another woman she suspected of having an affair with her current partner.
(Take note, partner. NOT husband because said socialite-stealer-sprayer is a mistress who---you guessed it!--the man left his family for)
Are you still with me?
The socialite, let's call her PP (for permanently paranoid), used the weapon of mistress destruction on yet another buena familia woman.
My, my...these buena familias aren't lookin' too buena to me no more.....
The pepper spraying was done in the Fly area of the famous Yoyo Tan gambling den posing as an embassy. Of course, I have never been hip enough to be admitted and as you know, with a lot of my gossip, I am merely the messenger.
So please lang, DO NOT pepper spray the messenger......
Supposedly everyone was crying their eyes out not from the disgracefulness ot sadness of the affair but because of the pepper spray that permeated the air.
Everyone ended up leaving.
Well, wouldn't you? Being very environmentally conscious, I never use any aerosols in my house.
Of course, the patola vine gives unbiased information and we were told (what else?) :
'It was an accident."
(This is also what people say when a house burns, a ship sinks or a car runs over a herd of carabaos. It was an accident)
I have two questions for the ladies who lunch :
1) Does one really go around town carrying pepper spray? (You know, like just in case you run into a woman who MAY be sleeping with the man you stole from someone else?)
2) If you had to spray something in a an area called FLY, wouldn't you choose to use fly spray?
Nagtatanong lang po....
This reminds me of a hair pulling incident between a former finance minister's wife and (again) a woman SUSPECTED of having an affair with her husband.
So many suspects, so little time.... Oh my gas--hindi gas----pepper spray pala!

12 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

hmmm mukhang uumagahin ako diko mahuhulaan kung sino mga toh e mga taga alta sosyedad pala e lol, by da wey may i ask lang po kung kelan lalabas yung naglalabor na 3rd book mo? baka pwedeng isesaryan na naten para naman paguwi ko sa chaynis nyu yir a mahalughog ko ulit ang national book store, wala lang atat na atat na naman ako dahil tyak ko ng mas juicy yung 3rd hihihi.

noypi said...

hahahahaha. I thought I'd let you know I had a good laugh! If I were really sick, I'd probably spend every hard dollar I've saved to have an audience with you. I'm a firm believer in "Laughter (as), the best medicine". In the meantime, let me stay as healthy as I can be reading your free posts.

Oriellini said...

DA HU ETITCH?So funny!!!Are these so-called socialites should act like an idiot in front of so many un-fabulous people on Yoyo Tan's drug-den?Ha!Get your bearings back and act like a "real" socialites...think and act like the Miller sisters or Aerin Lauder.

Baboosh!!!

Chinachix said...

hi kitty, all these juicy chismis you've been privy to reminds me of the People are talking about section that thelma sj popularized in the old Chronicle paper. definitely a guilty read among the shushal back when...

Dakota Harrison said...

Kitty-Kitty! I'm sure you always hear this - I'm one of your avid ghey FAAAAANNNSSS!!! Ilabas moh nah ang bagong mong boohk please lang! Anyway, is this Patricia Panlilio? Koryos lang akoh...

hoikaloi said...

you should change PP to PaPa, hehe
tama ba ms kitty?

hoikaloi said...

is it PaPa? haha nice one!

collinfongjr said...

This buena Familia person woh just stole a gown of Versace happens to be related with jewelry. It start with letter T or LH sana wag naman sila nakakahiya

Oriellini said...

Is it amparito lhuillier or the lady of Tambunting?Whatever!!!!They don't act like socialites...stealing husbands to stealing Versace or Dior!and those Verduras and Bulgaris they parade were all borrowed..from Rustan's vault.

alwaystruthful said...

Hoy all of you, you like to know who that is? That is the kapatid of the PNP's most wanted Panlilio rin siya kaya lang hindi na sila buena familia buenas ladrones silang lahat!Hindi lang nagnanakaw ng gown at asawa identity fraud pa.Pero ang mas juicy dyan mga chikkas at chiccos yung boyprend niya may-ari ng super laking Century Tuna. Bat hindi nalang siya humanap ng Mermaid imbis na itong pating.Hindi lang yan ang masagwa, after all that you would think na iba-ban na sila sa drug den na nightclub na yan HINDI ha, pina pasok pa sila sa MEMBERS Only (club with same owners as Embassy) the next day. Tsk Tsk shame on you Yoyo Tan ikaw ay isang bakla na walang betlog! Stand up for what is right or go down the drain with them all. Just remember I'm always truthful...

Cha said...

tama nga hula ko. panlilio pero hindi ko kilala si patricia. anyhoo, mali naman si Collin Fong Jr. hindi naman jewelry maker ang tambunting and lhuiller. taga sanla lang ng alahas.
ay grabe na tlga ang mga itich!
ganyan ba ang alta sosyal sa pinas ngayon.

my folks have always taught us to work for our money at huwag gagawa ng kawalanghiyaan.

perfidalimpin said...

Gays, guys and ghels who drink Birch Tree (it's everybody's milk)! Cut PaPa some slack now, will you?! Unknown to most of you (since you're not blessed to be part of the uber-connected 3G [for gold, goons and guns] crowd), PaPa was commissioned by the producers of "Twilight" to help publicize the movie. The pepper spray stunt at Imbussy was orchestrated by Nobelle fries-winning eventologist Yoyo Tan [This portion is brought to you by coke. Mag-coke araw-araw para may (permanent) smile sa (kabilang) buhay!]