Saturday, October 18, 2008

THE OCTOBER TURD WORLD TOUR


I should have done this at the beginning of the month but as you know, heat makes you think and move slower.....
Just a quick note to let my adoring public (ngek! hahahaha!!) know that I am doing Third World travelling almost all of October (and then some) that I now feel like a UN aide worker.
(Last night, back in HK for the weekend, I practically forgot how to get into a taxi having been on tuk tuks for over a week)
Unlike bloggers like Bryan Boy or Chuvaness who can blog even from an outhouse, my tales of whine and gross-es will have to wait until I get back because I am very low-tech and also if I do find a computer, I would have to wait which I hate doing.
Until my next extended time in civilization, I bid you....Namaste....

6 comments:

Oriellini said...

Wherever you,whatever you do all of the chizmmiz society will wait for your next post!!!Is da PILIPINS included in the tur?Bon voyage my dear.

Cha said...

we want the juice but we have to wait!

when will you be back in London, Kitty?

team Kitty!

Charlene Chua

Twilight Zone said...

Now that am back, now ur gone? will be missing you, happy trip and take care.

pm said...

Parang ang daming nagli-leave from blogging?

RL Polio said...

Doesn't Ari Gold Remind you of Michael Winter. two of the fastest talking Heebes you know and about the same height

Anton said...

Kitty

Have FUN!!!

Anton Sy