Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CLASSIFIED - ads or information???

WOULD YOU ADVERTISE IN A PAPER WITH A SECTION EDITED BY A PART TIME THUG???

A) OF COURSE I WOULD SINCE THE EDITOR IS PART OWNER OF OUR PR COMPANY!

B) OF COURSE NOT! I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT AN EDITOR THAT ISSUES DEATH THREATS TO OTHERS ..I might be NEXT!!

C) NONE OF THE ABOVE. KASI WALA AKONG PERA OR PRODUCTS. I'LL JUST NOT BUY THE PAPER.

D) NONE OF THE ABOVE. I'LL TAKE THE BUDGET TO ANOTHER PAPER AND MY STAFF TO LUNCH.

PLUS THE PRINTING SUCKS!!!
patience patience patience....all will be revealed in your neighborhood blog when you least expect it!!!
(Meaning MY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD BLOG....and I don't have that many!!!)





2 comments:

pm said...

Wow, you are on a roll, Ms. Kitty!

Go baby go!

Cha said...

Go Kitty Go!!!!