Monday, July 7, 2008

SEX, DRUGS AND VIDEO (GAMBLING)....


JUST AS I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE A NAP AFTER MY LAST ENTRY.......
On a roll of a dice, I got this in my card.....
On the surface, the events at Embassy don't seem very unusual:
1) un-chic crowd that thinks they are chic...very common
2) drug use, sales and abuse - But hey, what place isn't like that??
3) temporary closure --- MAY-BEEE
4) the attempt of bribery by one of 'the owners' (read: Yoyo Tan)
BUT THEN---it seems like a 'group of concerned parents" (These parents ACTUALLY KNOW what their kids are doing???) WANT embassy to stay SHUT!!
The kids can go to Government but then for homophobe Christian parents that might be worse...
Instead of trying to close Embassy for good they should be giving seminars on child rearing.
HEINOUS-WAY---pala, yung Las Vegas may Embassy na pala sa Manila!!
As in, there is supposedly a gambling den inside the embassy---
Well, that I agree because every time I have to apply for a visa at an embassy, that's a gamble in itself!
If I play mah-jong at home, does that open me to get busted???
SIGE--bet tayo it doesn't open again.....

8 comments:

cookie-sweetie said...

hahaha love this post!

Brian Brotarlo said...

Can you give more details on the bribery?

lumiere said...

Nice one ms. kitty!

Well, i read from gorrel's blog that another CT-type blog will soon come up in cyberspace! The stylish (as she claims)shopingera should watch out. I'm sure she'll be a favorite topic after what she has done to CT!

I miss chikatime!

But your blog ms. kitty makes me laugh! A very informative blog too!

KT for President!

Oriellini said...

Kitty i've been away for two days and misses a lot from your blog.Anyways,i went UKAY shopping yesterday and got a DKNY jeans and a Marc Jacobs hoody(cheap it is but very chic).I really miss Chikatime!!!My hands are sweating trying to open their site...pero weslak talaga!!!BTW,your books are everywhere na.Can't wait for the thrid installment.

erin de la cruz said...

I think your blog is a better read than chikatime. Totally enjoying your posts. Mabuhay! Hahaha! Erin

patrick said...

you might want to check this out:

iamtimyap.multiply.com

gp said...

Hello Kitty,

Check out this entry by mp3music in reply to your latest post. Apparently, he was the one who helped kabaduyan girl track down chikatime's authors. Just thought i'd share it with you.

http://mp3musicmp3.multiply.com/journal/item/5/On_Kitty_Go_When_Chic_Hits_the_Fan

John-john said...

In relation to the closure of Chikatime, and why some of the so-called socialites are making a fuss about some of the posts...I remember tuloy the comment of someone I met in HK..there's a small party in RED (the bar on top of IFC), this is after HK Tatler Ball...there's this model, the date of James Bond (owner of Bond Properties in HK) and Kevin Chau (who said to me, "you're not from here, are you?")...anyway, the lady told me that - "I don't think Philippine Society really exists"...no i understand, to them we're still a 3rd world...and i understand, feeling lang ang ibang tao dito...hahahahah