Monday, July 28, 2008

The Good and the Blood of video



This is my first posting using YouTube so if you don't see it here, I guess you'll never see it here again!! (GAWD KNOWS!!)

I received this vid and although I don't know the subjects or the subject, I have to comment on it:

The fashion editor in me says that we seem to be going for the 'Ritz Carlton Honeymoon Special' or 'American Beauty somewhere not in America'....

BUT the Brett Ratner in me says...

This looks like a fuckin' crime scene....
The panning over the floor with all that red looks like a homicide team's eye movements, the tight framing of photos give the impression that McNulty is at your house because yo' boy ain't seen in his corner...PLUS there is no music, only the white noise which makes me think--THE KILLER Is BEHIND YOU!!!!

(I swear at first I thought I got sent a clip of CSI/The Wire)

9 comments:

Cyclonetrading said...

That must be Divine Lee getting the video.....and her boyfriend....this Adriano....hahaha....some GG would kill to have a boyfriend like this or turn beet green with envy....Fancy...Ive always wanted to have a Latin boyfriend. You know, If a guy really loves you that is a real blessing. Make the most out of it cuz tomorrow is another day (scarlett o`hara)...Hahaha...love it, love it.. Id like to make love in a bed covered with rose petals myself...Life is beautiful.

Cyclonetrading said...

OOpps...I forgot. There is a big difference...An exotic BRAZILIAN boyfriend, not just a Latin boyfriend....there is a difference and dont make me elaborate...Hahaha.

Sunshine said...

Usch! For some reason the video is no longer available. hmmmm.... wonder what I've missed.

Have a great week ahead!

+YOUTHLEADER said...

Good Day Kitty or good evening depending where you are...

I am sad not to see the video for it i not available anymore..I was so worried not getting to hear any news from your blog the past few days....

well enjoy the 8th SONA of madame GMA( i hope she promise to eliminate the likes of Yoyo Tan).

have a great week.

Twilight Zone said...

congratulations!
posted atlast but i just cannot open lol, it shows video cannot open mybe a glitch in my system

cookie-sweetie said...

hello kitty
video is unavailable na daw... just wanna let u know

Mawmaw said...

how can he not? shes filthy rich!

AssShaker said...

Kitty,Something is missing. The video's not there. I feel like crying - I can't see anything. You're a newbie, please dont tell anyone. TGFT!
Praises for supporting Brian Gorrell - hope you help him find a job. He is unemployed in Canada. You gotta help him.He drops your name every minute. Hope he gets a share of your book sales Kitty.
Hope you help each other too when either one of you gets sued by these people mentioned in your book/blog and Brian's Blog. I'm so drained out reading his blog. Don't you Kitty.
Great blog! Looks kind of old-ish! Brown. So Filipino, like my color.
Do you like Filipinos Kitty? Like Malu? Well,good luck to blogging and crapping people's life. Love that attitude!

Like Brian, Keep on! As you said good or bad comments - you will post it. Yun lang pow Ate Kitty! Luvyaverymuch!

Oriellini said...

VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE...sigh.We miss you a lot.We all know you are a busy bee travelling,writing,gossiping etc.We love you!