Friday, June 20, 2008

WORLDWIDE BOOK SALES


COMMERCIAL MUNA.....
It seems like many people are having a hard time finding my books in the Philippines and online in America. I thought Divisoria.com had it but I guess not.
OKAY HERE"S WHAT I PROPOPSE:
1) drop me an email at kitty_go@hotmail.com and let me know how many books and which titles you want
2) depending on your country of residence, you will have to do a direct deposit into my HK, UK or US accounts...
3) The books cost 60 HKD=8USD=4 UKpounds=5.50 euros
4) shipping costs are as follows for ONE book:
HKD - 5
USD -5
UKP- 3
Euros-??maybe 4??
PS--I don't have many left--only about 12 copies for each title and that's IT!! Unless you get them from National or wherever....
Meanwhile, I will check with Mational what the real deal is. I won't be surprised if everything is gone.
Thanks a lot and I'm very honoured you are buying my books!!



9 comments:

equilibrium2008 said...

Naku Kitty, it is very hard to find your books na dito sa National Bookstore. :( I wish you could also publish more :)

Nina Lumberio said...

my brother had to visit several branches of national bookstore before he was able to get a copy of your books :)

Bryanboy said...

kitty!!

just open an account at paypal... it's easier pa!

www.paypal.com :)

Florian said...

I was in Manila last mid-May and had difficulty finding your book. It was out of stock at Powerbook and there was only 1 book left at National Bookstore in Trinoma.

So after reading mine, I passed it on to another friend who's based in Singapore.

Anne said...

try powerbooks greenbelt, for those who are still looking. that was where i got both books less than 2 months ago. they were placed side by side on the cashier's counter near the entrance. though i can't guarantee that there are still copies available, it's certainly worth a try.

ragamuffin girl said...

Belated Happy Birthday! I would've greeted you a while ago in IFC (I'm the book fan who introduced herself at the I Scream shop), but I only saw your birthday post now. Lovely set-up! Champagne and caviar... hmmm decadent :)

Nine Moons said...

kitty, I found copies of both your books at the National Bookstore in Sm Fairview. there were about 5 copies apiece.

fyi ^^

collinfongjr said...

Hi Kitty Go I was able to purchase your book my God very interesting and I Bought another Set of your book to give it to my close friend as a thank you gift. She was so happy about your book.

collinfongjr said...

Hi Kitty Go I was able to purchase your book my God very interesting and I Bought another Set of your book to give it to my close friend as a thank you gift. She was so happy about your book.