Thursday, June 5, 2008

HK BOOK SALES




FOR HONG KONG BOOK SALES:
Please email me directly at : kitty_go@hotmail.com for inquiries, delivery/pick-up in HONG KONG CENTRAL, REPULSE BAY or ADMIRALTY ONLY. I can also send by post because HK mail is reliable unlike OTHER countries...(I meant like Africa) No Kowloon, no China, no Wanchai, no Mongkok, no Shenzen and other triadic territories....Price is: HKD 60, CASH ONLY. Unless I gave you a different price, we will go with the lower quote. I never remember what I tell people because of disorganization. As you can see, I do not run an organized crime ring but a DISorganized crime ring (from de Beers of course!).

4 comments:

twins said...

hi kitty! i love your books! they always put a smile on my face!!!

anyone knows the personalities in vol. 2 - chic happens! i know some people but not all!would really appreciate!

cheers and more power!

twins said...

hi kitty! i love your books! when will you come out with vol. 3?

anyone knows the personalities in vol. 2 - chic happens! there are some people i can't identify!would really appreciate!

cheers and more power!

holly_heroes said...

Hi Kitty! I've read your 2 books which I asked my brother from Manila to buy...and boy did he have a hard time getting them. I finished reading both and all I can say is....."where's book number 3?!" Loved both and I'm looking forward to reading the third book. Congratulations.
Your new fan from California.

equilibrium2008 said...

Is this book available here in the Philippines? Can't seem to find them at National Bookstore eh,