Thursday, June 5, 2008

CASES OTHER THAN LV TRAVEL CASES

I left you (hopefully not hanging) yesterday with the news that there may be more than one divorce or LV case depending on how you look at it, for a Gucci Gang member ...WHELL girls and gheys, I found out that in HK, you CAN SUE separately for divorce and adultery.

But the adultery case will be hard to prove even if there are public photos. To win a case hands down, the 'injured party' will have to show photos of the 'adulteress' in the sexual act with her yoga partner (ay---este sexual partner).

Speaking of, a HK Hooker told me yesterday that she saw the sexual partner (ay este --yoga teacher) outside Landmark. My two guesses which could BOTH BE WRONG: a) he might be coming back to HK to teach again (ay este--look up friends) which is a very good gig and he was a really good teacher OR b) he might be here to face a case...or maybe look for a lost suitcase or a lawsuit. Case.

In any case, I will do a little sleuthing. Just in case I find out more information...

11 comments:

brownsapphire said...

I love you Kitty Go!!! You complete my day!!!

Martini said...

Can't wait for your third book, which I expect will be better proofread and typo-free unlike the previous two. But whatever, you rock!

yawza said...

I saw the adulteress in the recent Philippine Fashion Week, that was the Tuesday night show. She was seated at the 3rd row seat tho'. I guess she's a D-LISTER now.

josef said...

WARNING:

habit forming... Go Ms. KG!

Queenie Santos said...

I must admit... the adulteress looked great in those paparazzi photos. Even if she used the same bag over and over. She still looked good! Weeeener pa rin si mama! They should have those adultery laws also in the Philippines. But with the double standard macho society- I doubt it that will EVER happen.

dakak_lover_too said...

slowly, your blog's format is improving....it now has spaces between paragraphs -- easier on the eyes to read!!!

yay!!!

+YOUTHLEADER said...

Hi Kitty,

I believe i'm one of those guys who did buy your book and searched for them in high heavens years back...congratulations on this new blog!

Charlene said...

she should get what she deserves. she got a good man alright, but she messed it up. its WP.

Charlene said...

Kitty,

there's this Philippine socialite Ricky Delgado who was awarded by the Tatler as the Most Eligible Bachelor recently. can you dig something up about him? i saw him on the list of the Gucci gang and has this pic with them. my friend crushes on him and i have a bad feeling about this guy. like something fishy. hope you can help me as i don't want my friend to be in bad company. thanks

Charlene
chacha.chua@gmail.com

Rexler said...

Eh, what about the whispers about town that the adulteress's soon-to-be-an-eligible-bachelor husband is fond of... umm... eligible bachelors himself???
That his favorite dish in HK is not Kung Pao Chicken but Cream-O'-Sum-Hung-Young-Guy?

equilibrium2008 said...

hahaha.. I find your post about it very funny.. Hmmm... I think her "yoga" partner must be a "real guy" so she prefers to have him around :D